Hello!

I'm getting the following error when attempting to save ("save as...") results in the graphics window.  I am running SPM5 in MATLAB version 7.2.0.232 (R2006a).

*********************
??? Error using ==> native_uiputfile
FILTERSPEC argument must be a string or an M by 1 or M by 2 cell array.

Error in ==> filemenufcn>localSaveExport at 244
    [newfile, newpath, typevalue] = uiputfile(filter, 'Save As',filename);

Error in ==> filemenufcn at 55
        localSaveExport(hfig)

??? Error using ==> filemenufcn(gcbf,'FileSaveAs')
Error using ==> native_uiputfile
FILTERSPEC argument must be a string or an M by 1 or M by 2 cell array.

??? Error while evaluating uimenu Callback

The error doesn't occur everytime, and sometimes if I close the graphics window and run the results again it will work.  Any thoughts on what the problem may be, or how to fix it?  Thank you!

Patrick Pruitt