There is nothing possible via the user-interface, but if you can do a bit of
basic MATLAB coding, then a slight tweek to the estimate function of
spm_config_coreg.m (around line 280) from:

x  = spm_coreg(strvcat(job.ref), strvcat(job.source),job.eoptions);

to:

job.eoptions.params = [0 0 0  0 0 0 1 1 1 0 0 0]
x  = spm_coreg(strvcat(job.ref), strvcat(job.source),job.eoptions);

should do the trick.  I can't promise that it will work well though.

Best regards,
-John