SPM5, and I believe the most recent set of updates I installed were
Updates 826. That was mid-August. Segmentation was working fine a week
ago, so I'm not sure what could be wrong. Although, I did try to process
data that was 256x256, while the previous data were all 64x64. These are
all FA maps for DTI data.

Thanks,
Chris