I have received an unhappy email from a former student of mine who is in university in London and is finding her Russian course, and the approach to teaching,  very difficult.  The course is ab initio but she had already done two years of an adult education course before that.

This young woman is wondering if she could find a tutor to help her in the London area.  Any suggestions please.  She is obviously also concerned about the price of extra lessons - so please could you let me know fees as well.

Many thanks

Val Thomas (Adult Ed. Teacher/Cardiff)
Win £1000 John Lewis shopping sprees with BigSnapSearch.com
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/117442309/direct/01/