Dear All,

We (London Borough of Barnet) are trying to find examples within local
government of use of the BIP008 standard - or, more precisely, to find
out how other local authorities have tacked the issue of disposing of
papers once scanned. We are familiar with BIP0008, but would like to see
how others have approached this area.

If other Local Government contributors to this list have done any work
in this area or - better still - are using scanned images as Records and
have disposed of the paper originals, I'd be very grateful if you could
drop me a line, off-list.

Thanks!

Oliver Parker.

Oliver Parker

Records and Information Management

London Borough of Barnet, North London Business Park, Oakleigh Road
South, London N11 1NP

Tel: 07879 820967

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be the subject of legal privilege. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient please reply to the sender. You are hereby placed on notice that any copying, publication or any other form of dissemination of this e-mail or its contents is prohibited.

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet powered by MessageLabs.

Whilst every endeavour is taken to ensure that e-mails are free from
viruses, no liability can be accepted and the recipient is requested
to use their own virus checking software.