On 21 Nov 2008, at 08:23, Alan Rayner (BU) wrote:

Dear All,

You may find the attached - my latest effort to communicate the meaning and implications of inclusionality in a more widely accessible verbal form - of interest.

Warmest

Alan

In next Monday evening's educational conversation in the Senior Common Room of the University of Bath, 5.30-7.00 research students and staff of the University will be discussing the implications of Alan's ideas in his paper on Opening the Whole. We video-taped last Monday evening's conversation and I'm hoping to be able to make a 10 minute clip of Alan talking about inclusionality available next week.

Details of this coming Monday evening's conversation with practitioner-researchers discussing the implications of Alan's ideas, together with the ideas of another of our colleagues Henry Lu are at:

http://www.bath.ac.uk/internal/scr/scr-news.html

Any contributions you would like to make to the Monday evening conversation do e-mail in either to this thread of the e-seminar or to me at [log in to unmask] .

Love Jack.