haaha I liked that too, thanks a lot Judy. :) feeling better, got me some
antibiotics & cough medicine & whatnot. I have a french exam & work
tomorrow. ambitious? we'll see. no fever anyway. but I did write something
strange in the middle of the night that looks just like the stuff fever
might inspire. weird & not great, but I'll work on it.

KS