Many thanks, Tina. I'm not sure that the world really needs another
translation, but it's kind of obsessive...So far as I can see, it's
all about boasting, drinking and killing. And being loyal to your
lord, of course. Lots of manly stuff. Can't say I'm putting any sort
of gloss on it, but am enjoying the language, insofar as I can make it
out...

xA

--
Editor, Masthead:  http://www.masthead.net.au