It might, Max, but the questions assume that one would either answer
Yes or No to all. Which seems to me to miss the point. Not to mention
maintaining a healthy skepticism & ambiguity toward them. I certainly
found myself saying well maybe to a lot of them, no to some, yes to
others, fully aware that in another mood I might change my answers,
since the questions assumed an authoritative stance I cant match (I
mean authoritarian).

Doug
On 21-Nov-08, at 1:10 PM, Max Richards wrote:

> which maybe might also pertain to writing as well as visual art...?

Douglas Barbour

http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/

Latest books:
Continuations (with Sheila E Murphy)
http://www.uap.ualberta.ca/UAP.asp?LID=41&bookID=664
Wednesdays'
http://abovegroundpress.blogspot.com/2008/03/new-from-aboveground-press_10.html

Art is always the replacement of indifference
by attention.

	Guy Davenport