From: Patrick McManus [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 14 November 2008 10:26
To: 'Poetryetc: poetry and poetics'
Subject: what have I done???

Hi all I am arranging to sing one of my poems (that I have set to music sort
of) at a local event and having never sung solo in public  before -I feel a
tad nervous -will they have bricks to throw or worse that dead silence??

And cheering on would be welcome -please think of me tomorrow night  and
radiate some backing

Cheers Patrick