On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 3:26 PM, Judy Prince
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

<snip>

> What you engage us to be is visitors to the natural world, taking it upon
> ourselves and into ourselves without apologies, exceptions, or ignorings.
>  We ARE the natural world, you seem to say, as you tour us through it...

Thank you, Judy. This inspires me to continue.

It also reminds me -- years ago, I went to a panel on environmentalism
-- and I remember sitting in the audience, wondering what makes a city
un-natural, but an anthill or a termite mound natural.

We are animals which build cities.

No?

~ sharon brogan

http://www.sbpoet.com