Thank you Frederick & Doug.  Refreshing not to be lectured on the futility
of resurrecting dead styles.

Can you recommend any narratives that escape being "mired in the telling'?
Can a narrative be entirely based in imagery?

Does an abstract idea have any place in a lyrical poem, or is "no ideas
except in things" still the inviolate principle?