Try this, sent to me this morning by an English friend (and I have no way of
checking if it is kosher):

Quote of the Week
'I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties
than standing armies.
If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of
their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and
corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of
all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their
fathers conquered.'

Thomas Jefferson 1802

--
Andrew