Robin,

I'm going to respond to your question(s) back-channel, as my response may be long-winded and of little or no interest to many listees, and the message may be corrupted as well, given the state of my posts these days. (I cannot see the corruption that everyone is complaining about, either in my outgoing messages or in the ones that come back to me via Petc.)

But first, would you kindly post (front-channel or back-, as you please) the *whole* of lines one and thirteen with the hemistiches intact? (Thanks.)

Candice