Dear All,

I will be starting my PhD on Plagiarism soon at Aston University, attached
to the Applied Linguistics Group. As a starter, I am looking for relevant
bibliography on the subject, whether its focus is on education, psychology
or (forensic) linguistics.

Therefore, I would like to ask you for suggestions of bibliography you
might have come across, and which you find interesting.

In a few weeks, I will be happy to share the reference list resulting from
this with the JISC Plagiarism mailing list.

Thank you very much for your support.

Best regards,
Rui