-----Original Message-----
From: PhD-Design - This list is for discussion of PhD studies and related
research in Design [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Keith
Russell
Sent: Tuesday, 11 November 2008 5:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Proceedings of the Ohio Conference

Dear Bjorn

Several of the Ohio papers can be found on the PHD-Design home page -
Clive's is there and Victor's + others

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=PHD-DESIGN

cheers

keith

>>> Bjorn Franke <[log in to unmask]> 11/11/08 2:58 AM >>>
Dear All

I am searching for the proceedings of the 1998 Proceedings of the Ohio
Conference. Unfortunately, I am unable to locate the publication in any
library or online. Does anyone has got a digital copy of the entire
proceedings or of the following papers?

Dilnot, Clive (1998), The Science of Uncertainty: The Potential Contribution
of Design to Knowledge.
Buchanan, Richard (1998), The Study of Design: Doctoral education and
Research in a New Field of Inquiry.
Margolin, Victor (1998), History, Theory, and Criticism in Doctoral Design
Education.

Best wishes
Björn

Björn Franke