Hi All,

We recently moved our library and archives to a new location. As we
unpacked the boxes, we discovered one box that had not been opened
since we left Canberra in 2004. Inside, to our surprise, were multiple
copies of books that we published over a decade ago. We thought that
we had sold them all but it seems not.

Two of these books are much sought after among practitioners and
teachers of information and communication design:

Designing information for people
Readings towards science communication

So we have put them on sale in our shop. As I said, there are not many
copies left. You may want to take a look at them and buy copies before
they REALLY do go out of print.
http://www.communication.org.au/modules/oledrion/category.php?cat_cid=1

David
--