From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mann, Jane
Sent: 21 November 2008 16:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: RCN conference next week

Hi everyone

I am going next week and will be on my own too –I will be staying at the Ramada plaza which I understand is next to the conference centre. Does anyone want to meet up on the night before the first day for a drink?

Jane

Jane Mann RGN; BSc (Hons)

Occupational Health Advisor, EDF Energy

Bury St Edmunds

COPE Occupational Health and Ergonomic Services Ltd

T: 01284 726653

F: 01284 726660

Mob: 07875 116305