Dear All
Thank you for all the advice and suggestions, also for help from folk at the conference.  As ever all good stuff.  Slightly surreal reading about the 'ball' to sit on to relieve back pain between dyslexia!  Don't you love OH, never know what is going to happen next!
Regards
Sue

Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 17:11:15 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Dyslexia
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi sue,
I had this assessment done via the university I attended and was very supprised to have the diagnosis confirmed.The cost was provided by the university otherwise I would have had to fund the assessment my self, I think it was £200 at the time ( 5yrs ago).You may find that schools are very reluctant to do this assessment due to the cost

regards

Pauline