From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of sandy
Sent: 24 November 2008 15:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: pandemic FLU

Sadly the seasonal flu vaccine, which  seems to be more popular this
year, is not likely to be much help for protection against the Pandemic
flu.

Has anyone experienced a surge of customers for flu vaccines after the
television programme the other night -Survivors?

Sandy

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS