-----Original Message-----
From: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious
culture [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marjorie
Greene
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 12:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [M-R] Electronic Lewis & Short

medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and
culture

"What other new tools are out there we should all know about?"

I'm sure everyone knows about Google Earth. I did but had no idea how
much it has expanded. The list of places one can visit virtually (e.g.
4th-c. Rome) is astonishing - and fun!
MG

Marjorie Greene
http://medrelart.shutterfly.com

Criminal Lawyers - Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iiggBbM1hloDK1H7igeazkZ
grzfVvOhe6549UIRxr0JRA4Vyj/?count=1234567890

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]