And another thing! Professional musicians have told me, I who do not understand so much as the concept of a concerto in B flat (what's that? - lots of B flats in the score), that we can't even reproduce a symphony by Beethoven exactly as he would have wished it because musical notations are so vague. And this, of relatively recent music. So pardon me while I remain skeptical about "authentic renditions of Gregorian chant." In the meantime, while we sort this out, go listen to the Tallis Scholars sing Palestrina and levitate in ecstasy.
And, George the Great, I also have a collection of vinyl. Many find the phonograph record still produces the finest sound.
MG
Click to become a master chef, own a restaurant and make millions.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iifUM74BWMNkm55g95TNouEcVIfEyQX3VoRDkGbNGxeWi1ua3/?count=1234567890

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]