"I do have some Ensemble Organum recordings and it does have a different flavor for sure, one that a person can imagine is more authentic, or at least
sounds a bit more . . . robust?"

No. Solesmes is perfect. I know because I was there _in principio_
:-)) Discussions such as this amaze me although I noted the judicious use of "imagine." We have three different pronunciation systems for Latin. Who knows which is "authentic" if any? And a professor of mine was once given a D in Ugaritic because his pronunciation was "off." I believe his Phoenician was better. Good grief!
MG
Click here to find a massage therapy school near you.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iieZBZpGA6bJNUPTCmrFiJmqkrGrxhzi5ee9CKIRESPAVvs8j/?count=1234567890

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]