listmember André-Yves Bourgès kindly sent me the news that all back issues
of Francia, the publication of the German Historical Institute in Paris, from
1973-2005 are now available on-line here, via the Bayerische Staatsbibliothek
site:

http://mdzx.bib-bvb.de/francia/start.html

this is a very, very important journal for all aspects of French history, not
least that of the M.A.

there are, of course, many articles dealing with "religion" which may be of
interest to those on this list, like

Jürgen Miethke, "Abaelards Stellung zur Kirchenreform. Eine biographische
Studie," Francia, I, 1973.

http://mdzx.bib-bvb.de/francia/Blatt_bsb00016275,00158.html

in addition, there are book reviews and necrological notices of interest.

here's J. F. Lemarignier's tribute to Johannes Ramackers, the author of the
astonishingly erudite Papsturkunden in Frankreich volumes:

http://mdzx.bib-bvb.de/francia/Blatt_bsb00016275,01164.html

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]