Thanks Johan and Georgi, for these excellent suggestions. Georgi: I read the article with great interest, and certainly will adopt this book. Johan: perhaps we'll run into each other while I'm in York next semester. The Calvin program runs through YSJ.

Frans van Liere
Department of History, Calvin College
1845 Knollcrest Circle SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546-4402
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.calvin.edu/academic/history/faculty/vanlieref/
>>> Georgi Vasilev <[log in to unmask]> 10/31/08 4:38 PM >>>

Dear Frans,
 May I  suggest to have a look on A. Hudson, ed., 'Selections from English
Wyclifite Writings' (1978).
By the way there is a piece of news - rituals and beliefs of the lollards
are connected basically to Bogomil theology. This link is indirect but real
one. I kindly invite you to visit my text 'Bogomils and Lollards'
http://www.geocities.com/bogomil1bg/Bgml_Lllrd.html

Georgi Vasilev Ph.D., D.Litt.
Professor of European and Medieval Studies
State University of Library Studies and Information Technologies
Bulgaria, Sofia 1784
119 Tsarigradsko shose bd
Mob. 00359 885 969087

to: [log in to unmask]