Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Film Studies
Faculty of Humanities, Department of Media, Film and Journalism

£30,594 - £43,622pa (pro rata)

Ref: 5224

Permanent (0.5 FTE) position

With a good honours degree in a relevant discipline plus a research
degree, you will have a broad film studies knowledge and the ability
to teach across a range of modules. Your teaching and research
experience/interests may include screenwriting, film journalism and
related activities in the creative industries.

In addition, you will be expected to undertake additional duties
related to the general work of the subject team with respect to open
days, mentoring and programme delivery. For informal enquiries, please
contact Ian Hunter on (0116) 2551551 ext. 8683 or email:

Please quote reference: 5224

Closing date:  27 November 2008

Application forms and further details are available from our website:
www.jobs-dmu.co.uk

Alternatively telephone 0116 250 6433 (24 hour answerphone)

Or write to:
The Human Resources Team, De Montfort University,
The Gateway, Leicester LE1 9BH.

Please quote the relevant reference number.

          We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome
applications which reflect the diversity of our community.

--
Ogunleye, Yemisi (Miss)
www.iq4news.com

Head of Communications,