Hi Lyndsey,

As other people have mentioned, Surface is coming, but is going to be
pretty expensive. However there are various other methods to achieve a
multi-touch table, not all of which need an overhead projector. In
fact, the method that Surface uses required the projection to be from
under the table.

You can buy kits that will achieve the same setup as Surface. We have
one in the office and have been experimenting with it for a good while
now. And as somebody mentioned there is a bunch of open source
software that can be utilised, which we also have experience with.

If you want to talk more then drop me a line.

Thanks, Joe.

--
Joe Baskerville
Head of New Technology ~ Cogapp

Lees House, 21-33 Dyke Road.
Brighton BN1 3FE

d: +44 (0)1273829975
t: +44 (0)1273821600
f: +44 (0)1273829988
e: [log in to unmask]
w: www.cogapp.com

blog.cogapp.com - "the art and science of engagement"