yes I would like to know abouth the association of Education and Ageing. I had not heard of its existance.

Lina Fajerman
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Jim Soulsby
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 3:18 PM
Subject: call for papers

Dear collegues
Please excuse me for contacting you, but  I am trying to raise interest in and obtain papers for a later life life learning conference in Lancaster England next April - 2009. Please pass the attachment to any of your contacts who might be interested.

Please let me know if you DON'T want to receive any more e-mails from me and I will delete you from my lists.

If on the other hand you wish to know about the Association for Education and Ageing please also let me know.

Best wishes and thanks
Jim Soulsby
Development Coordinator
Association for Education and Ageing