I can access them, but some are slow to download (ch. 2, 3 and 6 for
example - I've not yet been through them all) but I'm fortunate and use
the JANET network since I'm based at Bath University. If you look at the
file size noted for each chapter, the bigger the file size the slower
the download (and the slower to print, if you're going to try this - and
note ch. 2 has 228p, ch.3 has 141p and ch.6 has 290p).

Ann Chapman
UKOLN,
University of Bath,
Bath BA2 7AY