From: Merner, Susan
Sent: 28 November 2008 09:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ILL request Colorectal Diseases 2008 10 suppl 1

Good morning

We are in urgent need of 2 items (possible poster presentations)
contained in Colorectal Disease 2008 10 Supplement 1:

P054 The place of laparoscopic surgery in elective colorectal practice

P060  Introduction of laparoscopic resection for colorectal cancer

In both cases the first author is T Qureshi.

The usual sources we have tried have been unable to assist. Any help on
this would be appreciated - they are required today!!

Best wishes

Susan

Librarian

Poole Hospital NHS Foundation Trust