Hello,

I am in need of 2 articles from Therapy Weekly:

  1. “Rotation scheme makes the grade” Therapy Weekly 1997; 23(29):6
  2. “Move to put therapists on a seven-day week” Therapy Weekly 2006; 33(23):1

If anyone is able to provide me with a copy of these articles I would be grateful.

Regards,

Janice Thompson

William Osler Health Centre

Brampton Civic Hospital