CILIP Training & Development are pleased to announce our new training programmes for 2009. Here's a selection of what we have in store January.

Don't forget - CILIP members receive up to 40% discount on all CILIP training.

COPYRIGHT AND LICENSING: ACADEMIC SECTOR
14 JANUARY 2009, LONDON PM
A popular CILIP half-day training course - learn more about copyright and licensing as it applies to the academic library. Gain sound knowledge of copyright exceptions, library privilege, copyright declaration forms and the range of licences available for the FE and HE sectors.

PROGRAMME HIGHLIGHTS
* The copyright exceptions
* Issues involved in posting content onto a virtual learning environment
* CLA, NLA, ERA licences
FULL DETAILS: http://www.cilip.org.uk/training/training/2009/copylic/Copyrightandlicensingacademicsector.htm

MARKETING PLANNING: ACADEMIC SECTOR
28 JANUARY 2009, LONDON
Marketing planning brings together specific activities to meet an academic library's marketing objectives. How does this process unfold and is it worth the effort? Who does what and when? Gain a sound knowledge of marketing planning best practice and learn the quick wins needed to help keep energy in your planning processes.

PROGRAMME HIGHLIGHTS
* Achieving the ambitions of your library
* Clear marketing objectives and winning integrated strategies
* Attention-grabbing marketing communications
* Powerful implementation of an academic marketing plan: some advice
FULL DETAILS: http://www.cilip.org.uk/training/training/2009/mp/marketingplanningacademicsector.htm

You browse our full selection of courses for 2009, online. See what we have in store: http://www.cilip.org.uk/trainingcourses

Don't forget, all CILIP members receive up to 40% discount on all CILIP Training courses.