From: Derek Boyle [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 14 November 2008 16:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [LIS-E-RESOURCES] Core Collections

Dear colleague,

I am interested in getting a hold of the most up-to-date Core Collection lists for Medicine, Nursing, Allied Health, Primary Care and Mental Health. Could anyone advise on where I might find this information? Is it available online at all? I have a copy of the Core Collection of Medical Books and Journals from 2001 published by the BMA, would this still be the best place to go for this?

Many thanks,

Derek

Information Manager
Knowledge Service Group
NHS Education for Scotland
1st Floor
Clifton House
Clifton Place
G3 7LD
email: [log in to unmask]
Tel: 0141 352 2894

This correspondence is intended for the named recipient.
If it is received or accessed by any individual or
organisation other than stated, the recipient must treat
the information contained in the correspondence as
confidential and dispose of it appropriately.

As a public body, NHS Education for Scotland may be
required to make available emails as well as other written
forms of information as a result of a request made under
the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.