I thought I'd start a thread with some key changes for 2009 renewals which
have come to notice - please feel free to add your own, comment, discuss:

Taylor and Francis: no more print only option for institutions; inclusion of
Haworth Press titles in online service expected

Wiley Blackwell: print and standard options discontinued - titles renewed as
print only unless requested otherwise

Palgrave: backfile now falls into paid archive; new site licence pricing for
2009; conversion fee pricing for 2008 to ensure archival access, otherwise a
rolling archive is in operation

Examples of your own are encouraged, whether you're representing a
subscriber or a provider!

Thanks
Louise

Louise Cole
Senior Information Advisor (Collections)
Nightingale Centre, Kingston Hill Campus
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
KT2 7LB

Tel: 0208 417 5383