From: An informal open list set up by the UK Serials Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dominic Benson
Sent: 21 November 2008 11:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [LIS-E-RESOURCES] Problems with Scopus

Hello Sarah,

I had a similar report yesterday afternoon from off campus. The user
could not see the results, only the search history. I am checking to see
if it was an isolated incicent.

Best wishes,

Dom
Electronic Resources Librarian
Brunel University Library, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UK, UB8 3PH
Tel: +44(0)1895 266143; fax: +44(0)1895 269742