Bob

I've just spoken to CUP and they were very evasive about what the problem might be, suggesting the problem was Athens/Eduserv's end, not theirs! I pointed out that we didn't seem to have problems with Athens access to other publishers websites, and that this was not the first time we have had problems with Athens access to CUP content this year, but they didn't really address this! Have posted something on the lis-e-resources list about it, which normally gets publishers moving!

Jez

>>> Jez Clark 20/11/2008 15:45 >>>
Hi Bob

CUP again! I'll look into this and get back to you...

Cheers
Jez

>>> "Bob Burns" <[log in to unmask]> 20/11/2008 15:12 >>>
Hi Jez,

I'm up at Lincoln's Inn Fields this afternoon. A law academic has just e-mailed to say he's getting an error message when he tries to log into CUP journals off campus. I've checked & it looks as though he's correct. Could you check with CUP &/or Athens please?

Thanks,

Bob