Yes, Sue

We have a set of about 40 in the series, recently acquired and they are very popular with the younger / FY1-2 doctors.  We had an offer of some funds at the end of the last financial year and we ordered all titles except the ones which would have been of no possible interest to the Trust!  No regrets at all.

If you want to borrow one to see for yourself / judge the quality, etc., do feel free to contact our ILL desk.

Cheers!

Roshanara

Roshanara Nair
Library Services Manager / e-learning lead
Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

(0161) 992 4209 / 331 6662