Hi Sandra,

not sure what kind of comment you were looking for.

The opening website is itself a superb example of how to design a crystal clear introduction to something, with lovely use of web features.

I would not use Notemaker, though, because having done handwritten notes, I'm not likely to find the time to type them up.  But I might use it as a tool with students if teaching them note-taking.

Anita

--------------
Anita Pincas, Senior Lecturer,
Department of Continuing and Professional Education
Institute of Education, 20 Bedford Way
University of London, London WC1H 0AL, UK
Tel +44 0207 612 6522
Fax +44 0207-612 6467
Personal Web page http://www.ioe.ac.uk/english/Apincas.htm <https://portal.ioe.ac.uk/http/www.ioe.ac.uk/english/Apincas.htm>

COURSES:

Issues in Educating and Training Mature Adults (50+) - blended
www.ioe.ac.uk/courses/ietma

<https://portal.ioe.ac.uk/http/www.ioe.ac.uk/courses/ietma> Professional Diploma in Learning and Teaching - structured self-study
http://www.ioe.ac.uk/schools/mst/LTU/PDLT/index.htm <https://portal.ioe.ac.uk/http/www.ioe.ac.uk/schools/mst/LTU/PDLT/index.htm>

Online Education and Training - internet distance
http://www.ioe.ac.uk/english/OET.htm
<https://portal.ioe.ac.uk/http/www.ioe.ac.uk/english/OET.htm>