From: learning development in higher education network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Trafford, Sian
Sent: 11 November 2008 14:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Referencing a Podcast

Hello All

A colleague and I have been wondering about the conventions for correctly referencing a Podcast. My colleague found this from Staffordshire University which seems perfectly comprehensive, but I am wondering whether anyone has any more thoughts about the issue.

http://www.staffs.ac.uk/uniservices/infoservices/library/find/references/harvard/index.php#podcast

Thanks

Sian

Siān Trafford
Learner Support Co-ordinator
School of Social Sciences
Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street

Nottingham  NG1 4BU
Tel: +44 (0)115 848 5527
Email: [log in to unmask]

DISCLAIMER:
This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error. Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of Nottingham Trent University shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University.

Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free. This is in keeping with good computing practice.