Hi

Following the successful lecture by Sir Michael Marmot, I was thinking that it might be a good idea to try to reinstitute the HEN annual lecture. Trouble is, I don't have a budget for this. The event costs about £2,000 in total. There are a couple of possible ways to fund this. If we have an audience of 200 people who are each willing to pay £10 to attend, that could be one way. Or if there is an organization out there who would like to sponsor the HEN Annual Lectures, could you please let me know?

Also, any suggestions as to who might be invited to give future lectures would be appreciated. Given that we have no budget, suggestions ought to be based as close to London as possible, and definitely within England (unless speakers are willing to travel at their own expense).

Your thoughts on all of the above would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
Adam