Opality are the company that hosted the pearlmedical service so the easiest
thing is to continue your subscription with them -£60 a year - and your
mailbox, contacts,tasks etc are all preserved. You then need to buy a new
handset/subscription - I got a HTC tytn from orange running windows mobile
but in hindsight would have got another blackberry. Opality then configure
everything and all works as before.

--
Dr. David Royal
The Manor House Surgery