Hm
Infinitely superior performance, much higher price - and not available
until the end of next year.
What I am *really* looking for is an electric scooter with performance
equivalent to my 150cc Lambretta in 1962-65!
I love the idea of the road rower - but in Dunstable, motorists seem to
have problems seeing Harley-Davis motorbikes - I'm sure they wouldn't
notice a road rower even after they had squashed it flat!
If the traffic stands still every time the M1 is congested, let alone
blocked, only a 2-wheeler makes sense for getting around the practice
fast!
*Surely* there is something in between?
Bw
Mary

In message <[log in to unmask]>, Chris Salter
<[log in to unmask]> writes

--
Mary Hawking