From: GP-UK [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paul Bromley
Sent: 03 November 2008 21:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Gardasil & Cervarix

Fully concur with you on all of this Trefor.

I assume that we would be able to 'buy in' and have it re-imbursed as per
other injectables/vaccines??

Paul

2008/11/3 Trefor Roscoe <[log in to unmask]>

as one would expect, despite the BMA and there GPC knowing this would be a
problem for a couple of years, its a complete mess.

You cant charge your patients for things available on the NHS

The vaccines are both perceivable.

If you are asked for it, you have to prescribe it, not doing so would open
you up to a complaint.

Its about time we all put our feet down and said the Government is wrong.

How many people on here will be arranging for their daughters to get
Gardasil, no matter what their age, if under 25?

Trefor

Ex GPC for good reasons such as this

  _____