From: Sally Russell <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, 25 November, 2008 18:09:51
Subject: Freelance Educator Rates

Hi all

Sorry if this has been asked many a time- but was wondering what people paid freelance educators- those that work on an 'ad hoc' basis to deliver sessions aleady prepared.

I would be looking at them actually going into schools.

Any suggestions- advice and amounts would be great!

Thanks
Sally
Chertsey Museum

Win £1000 John Lewis shopping sprees with BigSnapSearch.com Search now