Good Morning All,

I'm sure some of the following is an old chestnut that we have discussed before, but I'm new here!

We are developing some workshops next year and want to allow the option for parents to 'drop off' their children during the session rather than having to attend together. However, I appreciate that we are probably getting into tricky territory here in terms of regulations. Can anyone answer the following for me:

What would our adult-child ratio be? I know this is dependent on age, but what are the brackets?
Is there a maximum time that the workshop can last? What does your experience tell you?
Do our staff require anything other than CRB checks?

Your help would be hugely appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Sarah

Sarah Hammond
Interpretation & Learning Officer

Shaw House
West Berkshire Council

Click here for FREE customisable desktop wallpapers. Get them Now!