Hi everyone,

I'm using the fslvbm tools on my 35 subjects, and on the 2nd step
(fslvbm_2_template), i keep encountering a strange problem:

when I view the template_4D_GM in fslview, it looks blank--only by looking
closely can you see anything. it looks normal, but as if a "brightness
setting" is turned all the way down, so that at first glance it's just
blank. when i view the template and other output images using slicesdir, it
looks just fine, brightness and all.

i checked some of the intermediate files in the struc folder, and they have
the same problem, starting with the subxxx_struc_brain_mixeltype files, for
every subject. subxxx_struc_brain and files generated before it are fine!

Has anyone encountered this before? is there a setting i'm missing on
fslview, or is this supposed to be normal? Viewing the template_GM on top of
the standard space template looks fine as well, it's just the files
mentioned above that look "dim" in fslview.

Thanks very much,
Laura