FSL runs on my pc (2 GB RAM) using a virtual machine.
In the institute we have a philips scanner 3T that gives me a philips.par/.rec
file.

I have trasformed these files into a nifti by dmc2nii and I created a text file
containing alist of gradient directions applied during diffusion weighted volumes.

Now, I correct for differences in spatial distorsion due to eddy currents and I
create a
brain mask. When I ran FSL for DTIFIT the software crashed and I have a
message: "ERROR:
TERMINATE CALLED AFTER THROWING AN INSTANCE OF "NEWMAT":
INCOMPATIBLE DIMENSION
EXCEPTION".

Can you give me some help, please?