Thank you, Gwenaelle, for the tip of saving the time and effort. I will
follow your suggestion.

On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 14:25:18 +0000, Gwenaëlle DOUAUD
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>as you can't be absolutely sure there is no difference between the two
samples (maybe the first one consists of slightly bigger brains for
instance), you should redo the analysis merging all the data, sorry.
>The good news is that you can skip fslvbm_1 and also the segmentation in
fslvbm_2 by slightly changing the script, which will save you a lot of
time... Just put all your *_struc.nii.gz *_struc_brain.nii.gz (and
*_struc_GM.nii.gz if you've changed the fslvbm_2 script to skip tissue
segmentation) in a same, new struc/ directory.