Hi -

I am a new FSL user, converting over from using SPM99 many years ago.  I was
wondering if there's a way to 3D render the thresh_zstat from one of my
higher level analyses to a structural image (e.g., bg_image).

I tried opening bg_image in FSLview, then adding the zstat file, and using
3D Viewer.  But that gave me a solid brain with no gyral/sulcal anatomy, and
no activation blobs.  I tried changing the opacity of the structural brain,
to find that showed me the opposite side of the brain, rather than internal
anatomy (and still no functional activation).

I am trying to create an image similar to SPM, with activation rendered on
the surface of the brain.

I would appreciate any help I can get.  Thank you!