Hi Saad,

could you explain the general idea and steps on how to use tractography for the comparison of tracts in both hemispheres.
What do you mean by anatomically matching tracts of interest
Do you mean
1) identify e.g. the Inferior Longitudinal Fascicle with tractography (using a combination of masks)
2) use this identified tract to generate a mask to be laid upon e.g. the FA-map
3) extract e.g. the FA-values just for this tract
4) compare them

Am I here on a totally wrong track?

thanks, michael